Required Financial Aid Application Forms
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
This is distributed and processed by the US Department of Education and is required for Federal Programs as well as a variety of other student financial assistance program. It is available in the University's Financial Aid Office, through guidance counselors and at college fair activities. Students seeking federal aid must use the FAFSA to apply for the Federal Pell Grant and other programs listed below. You must list Morgan's school code, 002083. Apply over the internet with FAFSA-on-the-web at www.fafsa.ed.gov or 1-800-433-3243.
Federal Income Tax Records
A copy of students,' parents' Federal Income Tax Return Transcripts directly from the IRS, if required, must be submitted. Copies of 1040 forms are no longer acceptable, all federal tax forms must be copies or originals that have come from the IRS. Independent students must submit tax information for themselves and spouses. If a tax return was not filed, a notarized statement indicating the reason for not filing and the source and amount of all income received must be submitted.
WE ARE EXPERIENCING A FAX INTERUPPTION WITH OUR MAIN FAX-LINE. PLEASE FAX ALL DOCUMENTS TO (443) 885-8359 PLEASE INCLUDE STUDENT ID NUMBER ON ALL PAGES.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND COOPERATION
Please allow 72 business hours for the receipt of all documents faxed and/or submitted to the office to be posted on WEBSIS.
- 2019-2020 Verification Worksheet V1
- 2019-2020 Verification Worksheet V4
- 2019-2020 Verification Worksheet V5
- 2019-2020 Independent Student/Spouse Non-tax Filing Form
- 2019-2020 Dependent Student Non-tax Filing Form
- 2019-2020 Parent Non-tax Filing Form
- Fall 2019 Appeal Form *DEADLINE JULY 31, 2019*
- 2019-2020 Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) Appeal Request Form
- 2019-2020 Credit Evaulation Form
- 2019-2020 Dependency Override Request
- Selective Service Appeal Form
- Title IV Authorization Form
- 2019-2020 Parent Plus Authorization Form
The Financial Aid Office is located in the Montebello Complex Room A- 203.
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(443) 885-3170 (P)