Campus Security Authority Report Form
Information requested in this form is necessary to compile campus crime statistics in accordance with federal law.
- Gather as much requested data as possible based on information volunteered or discussed.
- Refer to the "Definitions of Crimes for Use in Campus Security Report" for classifying the type of criminal offense reported.
- The "Victim referred from" category is included in order to prevent duplicate reporting of offenses.
- Gather this data even is the victim indicates that she or he has spoken with another university official regarding this incident and even if you will be referring the victim to another department.
- Provide the data reported by the victim promptly to the Chief of Police of the Morgan State University Police Department, 443-885-3103 or email@example.com