The Office of Residence Life and Housing is committed to the holistic development of students. One of the many ways that we support student development, are through the below organizations:
For more information on these organizations, please visit the links on the left.
Resident Assistant Programming
Resident Assistants (RAs) conduct programming with the residence halls in effort to build community and to foster positive development. The first six weeks of the school year, programs are themed around study skills, alcohol/drug awareness, healthy relationships and sexual health, living and learning, mental and physical wellness, and any other topic that will help students acclimate to college life. After the first six weeks, the programming themes switch to community involvement/collaboration, campus connection, cultural awareness, civic engagement, and character development.
All programs are advertised via flyers and the below residence hall Instagram accounts:
- Baldwin Hall/Cummings House: @bc__chillin
- Blount Towers: @phenomenalbt_
- Harper-Tubman House: @harpertubman
- Marble Hall Gardens Apartment: @msu_mhg
- O'Connell Hall: @ochall_msu
- Rawlings Hall: @msu_rawlings
- The Gates: @thegates_msu
- The Varsity (HH Midtown) - @msuhhmidtown
- Thurgood Marshall Apartment Complex: @tmac__made