Eisenhower HBCU Fellowship Program
2018 Application Deadline: September 10!!
The EISENHOWER TRANSPORTATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM provides funding for the pursuit of Bachelors (junior and senior), Masters or Doctoral Degrees in transportation-related fields. The program objectives are to attract the nation's brightest minds to the field of transportation; to enhance the careers of transportation professionals by encouraging them to seek advanced degrees, and to retain top talent in the transportation industry of the United States. The Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program encompasses all modes of transportation.
Transportation Related Departments
Students in the following departments may apply for the fellowship:
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- City & Regional Planning
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Health Policy Management
- History & Geography
- Industrial, Manufacturing & Information Engineering
- Information Science & Systems
- Political Science
- Transportation & Urban Infrastructure Studies
Click here for a complete list of disciplines. Other departments may be considered at the discretion of the Universities and Grants Programs, Program Manager.
All Applicants must:
- Be enrolled full time at Morgan State;
- Have at least one full academic year remaining in program of study;
- Conduct ongoing research in one or more transportation-related disciplines; and
- Plan to enter the transportation profession after completing their higher education.
Undergraduate Applicants must also:
- Be at least an undergraduate junior or higher at the start of the upcoming Fall Semester.
Graduate Applicants must also:
- Possess a baccalaureate (B.S./B.A.) degree from an accredited U.S. institution
Completed applications must be received by September 10th by 5:00 pm.