Professional Phase Admissions Requirements
Application for admission to the first two years of the program is made through the Office of Admission and Recruitment. Consideration for admission to the professional phase of the Medical Laboratory Science curriculum includes the following criteria:
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Completion of all prerequisite courses.
• Proof of immunization and health records
• Admission package completed by July 01
• Criminal background check for clinical practicums
• Eligible students are only admitted in the fall semester.