Public Health Program Admissions Information
The Public Health Program admits students only in the fall semester. All applicants must first meet the requirements of the School of Graduate Studies before consideration to any graduate degree program at Morgan State University, including the both the MPH and DrPH degree program.
The Admissions Process for the Public Health Program
• Complete the online graduate admissions application including a personal statement of academic and professional plans, a current resume or curriculum vitae and the reasons for selecting Morgan State University.
• Arrange for official copies of all transcripts from all graduate and undergraduate institutions attended to be sent from the registrars of those institutions directly to the School of Graduate Studies.
• Have three letters of recommendation sent to the School of Graduate Studies from officials or faculty members of institutions previously attended who are acquainted with the applicant's ability for graduate study or from employment supervisors where applicable.
• Arrange for official test scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) to be sent from the testing agency to the School of Graduate Studies. Test scores may not be more than 5 years old prior to the date of application.
• Agree to requests from the Graduate Coordinator to be interviewed.
The application for admission to graduate study will not be processed until all credentials are on file.