SRC Membership Form
In order to be a member of the Student Research Center (SRC), students must:
- Be enrolled as a Morgan State University undergraduate student, at least part-time
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Have interest in biomedical health research
- Have interest in pursuing a career in biomedical/health industry
In order to maintain active SRC membership, members must:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Have a strong interest in biomedical health research
- Actively engaged in research activities
- Actively pursuing a career in biomedical/health industry
- Attend at least one general body meeting per month
- Attend at least five SRC events per semester
- Attend at least two community service events per semester
If interested, please complete the application to be considered for the Student Research Center's membership.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Shamara Murphy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 443-885-4538.