Exhibit at the Conference
Exhibiting at the "Addressing Urban Health Disparities Through Participatory Health Research" conference will provide you with an excellent opportunity to promote your work to and network with academics and community stakeholders from Baltimore City, the region, the country, and beyond!
- The meeting is being held at the Morgan State University Earl G. Graves School of Business and Management, located at 4200 Hillen Rd, Baltimore, MD 21218.
- Exhibits will be in the atrium, the space where you enter the building.
- The fee to exhibit is $200.
- Exhibitors will be provided with an undraped 6' table and two chairs.
- Electricity likely will not be available.
- The one or two people staffing the booth will have access to any meals provided at the conference.
2019 Exhibit Schedule
- Friday, June 21: 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. (exhibit can remain setup overnight)
- Saturday, June 22: 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Friday, June 21: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 22: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 22: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.