Research Pilot Projects
- The purpose of the pilot project grants is to help faculty establish their research program. All topics should be health-related and relevant to the mission of NIH.
- In order to be eligible to apply, the primary researcher must be a tenured or tenure-track faculty member at Morgan State University.
- Faculty also must first participate in the beginner or intermediate grant writing workshops.
- The budget for each grant is up to $20,000; grant project periods are for up to one year.
- Proposals must include a line-item budget and a budget narrative.
Applications for research pilot projects will be due January 21, 2020.
Please note that in order to be eligible to apply for research pilot project funds, you are required to participate in the fall 2019 grant writing mentoring workshop series, unless you receive a waiver from Dr. Christine Hohmann.