Blackboard Learn (Bb) is Morgan's Learning Management System (LMS). Bb Learn is a web-based software that provides a user-friendly way for instructors to place course materials, interactive and/or collaborative activities, and assessments online. Faculty, staff or student groups can use Blackboard organizations to communicate with members.
Blackboard Direct: https://morgan.blackboard.com || Currently Running: Blackboard Release 9.1 2018 Q2
Get Started with Blackboard
|FACULTY RESOURCES||STUDENT RESOURCES|
Scroll down or use the left-side menu for additional information!
Bb for Students (website). Complete instructions for students
Respondus Lockdown Browser & Monitor Information (located on the Bb Tests information page)
|Respondus Lockdown Browser Download - Students must download Morgan's licensed Lockdown Browser.|
Course Merge Request: Combine two or more course sections
Course Copy Request: Copy content to another course.
[New] Take Attendance in Bb -- See Student Management
Blackboard for Faculty
- Add and Organize Course Content
- Manage your Students - Take attendance, monitor student progress and run course reports
- Add Assignments
- Add Tests or Surveys
- Interactive Tools for Student Engagement - discussion board, blog, journals, portfolios
- Grade Center and Rubrics
- Communicate with Students - Announcements and Email
- Bb Collaborate Ultra - Web Conferencing/Virtual Classroom
- Respondus Lockdown Browser & Monitor: Secure online tests
- Panopto Video: Record lectures, instructional videos, student video assignments
- For your Syllabus: Ready to Go blurbs for your syllabus focussing on Morgan's instructional technology solutions.
Technical Support for Blackboard
Academic Technology Services, Richardson Library 212
After Hours Blackboard Support 844-535-7264
Morgan Service Desk: Call M-F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - 443.885.4357