Common Black College Application
Morgan State University welcomes applications via the Common Black College Application (CBCA). The Admissions Office will download applications submitted via the CBCA that meet these conditions:
- Your application is submitted for a current admitting term. The current admitting terms are Spring 2019 and Fall 2019.
- You are applying as a freshman. Transfer applications will not be accepted for Spring and Fall 2019.
- Your official high school transcript is uploaded to the CBCA platform by a high school official.
- You have selected Morgan as one of your top four college choices.
- If you have not selected Morgan as one of your top four college choices, please send an email to email@example.com to have your CBCA application downloaded.
What to expect:
- Morgan State will download your application from the CBCA platform once all of the above conditions have been met.
- Once your application has been downloaded you will receive email notification that your application has been received.
- You must follow the steps included in the email to complete your application to Morgan State. The steps are:
- Submit your official SAT or ACT score report via College Board (5416) or ACT.org (1722). Test scores will not be accepted via the CBCA.
- Submit a Residency Information Form to firstname.lastname@example.org (for MD residents only)
- Once your application is complete we will review your application and submitted materials and send you an official decision notification via email and mail.
- The entire process from the time your application is downloaded to when you will receive an official decision notification should be 6 to 8 weeks. This time period is contingent on your SAT or ACT score report being submitted either before or within one week after your CBCA application is downloaded.
If you have questions about your CBCA application, please email email@example.com. Please do not send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.