What we do
The Veterans Engagement (VE) team is the main information source for all student veterans, their spouses or dependents, and survivors who choose to come to Morgan State University.
The Veterans Engagement (VE) office provides student support services internally and externally while providing a veteran-friendly atmosphere, where we understand the challenges associated with the Soldier, Sailor, Marine, National Guard or Air guard/person and their family members needs in going back to school.
VA School Certifying Official (SCO) for Morgan State University is responsible for certifying benefits, while maintaining compliance for all student veterans that attend Morgan State University, and are using eligible VA Educational Benefits or Transferor Benefits under the Department of Veteran Affairs. The VA SCO and team also tracks and maintains documents for veteran students who are using Federal Financial Aid, DoD benefits, MD NG State Tuition Waiver, Federal Tuition Assistance or Veterans Scholarships. To get in contact with our Veterans Engagement team you can call the numbers below and/or send an email to Veterans@morgan.edu.
The Veterans Engagement team assists in providing the following services:
- Morgan State University Admission Process
- Department of Veterans Affairs application process and educational benefit information
- Financial Aid Assistance (FAFSA, scholarships, and grant information)
- Military Scholarships/Grants
- The enrollment and matriculation process
- Academic advisement and billing procedures
- Job Placement referrals
- Access to our on-campus Veterans Center
- Access to our on-campus and off-campus veterans programs and services
- Veterans Work-Study Program process
- and a host of other resources and services
Veterans Engagement Contact Information:
Montebello Complex C-203
2201 Argonne Drive
Baltimore, MD 21251
(443) 885-3042 or (443) 885-2046
To apply for eligibility determination for VA Educational Benefits (click here)
We are here for you!