The Veterans Engagement Services (VES) mission is to provide support and introduce services/programs to members of the student veteran population on Morgan's campus. The team's goals are to serve the needs of students while they are matriculating and preparing for their professional careers. Offering leadership opportunities, identifying and sustaining service members, their survivors, and their dependents. The VA Work-Study program offers students the opportunity to gain work experience while earning a salary to assist with transitioning and planning for college life. If you believe that you have what it takes to be a leader and you meet the qualifications below contact us today for more information.
All student deemed eligible for VA Work-Study MUST:
- Be enrolled at an institution with at least 3/4 time credits or more (9 credits or more)
- Be receiving one of the authorized VA Educational Benefits (Chapter 30, Chapter 31, Chapter 33, Chapter 35, Chapter 1606, or Title 10 USC)
- Have at least 12 hours of available work time with no more than 25 hours of availability per week.
- Have a valid certification submitted and processed by the Department of Veterans Affairs, at the time of application.
- Be accepted by an approved and accepted by a VA Work-Study site.
If you are interested in an opportunity email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Click below to meet your current Veterans Engagement Work-Study Staff!