As part of the universities commitment to service the "whole" student, Morgan State University complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and all of its amendments to provide opportunities for individuals with documented disabilities to have equal access to services and campus amenities that will enable them to participate in higher education successfully.
The Veterans Engagement Services has a partnership with our Office of Student Disability Support Services to assist with making reasonable accommodations for our students with disabilities.
Here are some of the services that our Disability Services team members can provide:
- Assist you in arranging accommodations.
- Encourage an on-going relationship with the Disability Services office.
- Help with your academic success.
- Meet with you as needed for problem solving.
- Advise you about communication with your faculty members/professors
- Assist you with identifying appropriate resources.
For more information about these services or to discuss other concerns, please contact:
Student Disability Support Services (SDSS)
(443) 885-1719 (Main)
(443) 885-8026 (Fax)