The Office of the Registrar at Morgan State University provides an array of services.  Please review the information below for information on the services that we provide:

Transcripts - Parchment Inc. will facilitate your request 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the Official MSU Transcript link below (you may also access this site through myMSU). Periodically throughout the day, Morgan State will receive requests from Parchment Inc. and process them within our business hours (M-F 8:00a-5:00p). Parchment Inc. uses current web encryption technology and your information will be secure. All financial obligations to the University must be cleared before a transcript request will be honored.

Registration - The Office of the Registrar is the center of the registration process at Morgan State University. Based on the submissions from the schools/college, the course schedule is created and published to the campus community. The Office of the Registrar assists when registration issues arise n investigating and assists students and faculty with the various aspects of registration as needed.

Enrollment & Degree Verifications - Verification of student records includes verification of attendance dates; graduation dates; major in which degree was earned; the number of credit hours completed at M.S.U.; whether enrolled half-time, part-time or full-time and the semester of enrollment; anticipated graduation date; and date of withdrawal from the University.

Student Records Maintenance - It is the responsibility of the Office of the Registrar to house and maintain the records of students. The office treats such information in a confidential manner and exercises the highest levels of integrity in the dissemination of such records. The Office of the Registrar complies with all Federal, State, and University rules and policies with regard to privacy.

Baltimore Student Exchange Program (BESP) - The Baltimore Student Exchange Program encourages a variety of unique educational opportunities to meet the needs of the Morgan students beyond what the campus boundaries provide. The BSEP Program of the State colleges provides the student the opportunity to take classes at partner BSEP partner institutions. Students eligible to participate in these programs must have full-time, undergraduate status (Freshmen are excluded) and good academic (as determined by the Home institution). 

Change/Declaration of Major - When a student wants to change or declare their major, they need to obtain signatures from the appropriate Chairpersons. Once the form has been completed with appropriate signatures, the Office of the Registrar will process the Change of Major.

Change/Correction Personal Information Enrolled students who wish to change/correct their name, address, date of birth, or social security number must obtain and complete the Personal Information Update and return it to the Office of the Registrar with the appropriate supporting documentation as outlined in the form.

Transfer Evaluation and Articulation

Veterans Benefits Certification

Withdrawal from the University- Students who wish to withdraw completely from the University for the semester in which they are registered, should report to their academic dean to begin the process. Withdrawal forms signed by the dean are to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar to be input into the system.  A note on dropping/adding courses:  Classes may be dropped without academic penalty according to the deadline published in the academic calendar. Discontinued attendance DOES NOT constitute dropping a class(es) or withdrawal from the University and such action will result in the grade of an "F", which is computed in the average as well as being held accountable for the cost of the class. Classes may be added as specified in the published academic calendar each semester.

Graduation Application - Students must file applications for graduation in the office of the Dean of their school according to dates published in the University Calendar.

Residency Reclassification  - Students who wish to change their residency status must obtain and complete a Change of Residency form from the Office of the Registrar. In addition to the completed form, requested documentation must also be submitted.

Voter Registration - Voter Registration cards may be obtained by downloading the form from the Board of Elections site: