Parchment Inc. will facilitate your request 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the Official MSU Transcript link below (you may also access this site through myMSU). Our office will receive requests from Parchment Inc. and process them within our business hours (Monday thru Friday 8:00a-5:00p). Parchment Inc. uses current web encryption technology to secure your information. All financial obligations to the University must be cleared before a transcript request will be honored.
*Each copy of an official transcript costs $8.00 and is payable by credit card.
To get started, click on the link below.
- Requests take up to 1 business day to process (The system is currently experiencing intermittent issues. Requests can take up to 72 hours to complete). Requests older than 1986 will take an additional business day.
- E-transcripts are not available for transcripts prior to 2006.
- Expedited shipping is available (except for PO boxes).
- Please be advised that the University cannot be held responsible for transcripts sent to an erroneous address. If the transcript is returned, the Office of the Registrar will attempt to contact you for pick up only. Returned transcripts will not be re-packaged and re-sent, and uncollected transcripts will be destroyed after 90 days, and a new transcript will need to be ordered.
- If you can no longer access your Parchment email account (ex. Morgan email) for password reset, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a new email address, last 4 of SSN, and photo id.
If you have any questions or require assistance with this process; email us at email@example.com.