Applying to Graduate
THE 2018 - 2019 ACADEMIC YEAR GRADUATION APPLICATIONS ARE ALL OPEN AS OF APRIL 2018.
THE DEADLINES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
FALL 2018 - 9/28/2018
WINTER 2019 - 1/11/2019 (Undergraduates Only)
SPRING 2019 - 2/22/2019
SUMMER 2019 - 6/14/2019 (Undergraduates Only)
To submit an application for graduation:
1. Confirm with your advisor that you have met or will meet all of the academic and financial requirements
2. Log on to your WebSIS account, select the Student Records tab, and select the "Apply to Graduate" link. (see sample screenshot below)
3. On the next page, select the term for which you wish to be reviewed for graduation from the drop-down menu. (see sample screenshot below)
4. Follow the instructions in the application and click submit. You will see a confirmation screen when you submit the application.
5. There is a $75 fee associated with this application. Pay for the application after you apply. Once the online application online is complete, your account will automatically be charged the $75.00 graduation fee. This can be paid online through our online payment system which can be found in your Websis account or at the Bursar's Cashier window in Montebello Comples.