COVID-19 and Admissions
Morgan State University considers the health and welfare of our campus community and guests to be of the utmost importance. While there are currently no confirmed cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) at Morgan State University, we are making efforts to ensure the safety of our campus community and our guests. As such, the Office of Undergraduate Admission and Recruitment will be offering our services in a virtual format so that we are able to continue meeting your needs.
Applying to the University
- We are now accepting unofficial transcripts. Click here for more information and instructions to submit.
- We are still accepting applications. Apply here.
- Application fees will be waived from April 10, 2020 until November 15, 2020. Use code Free20.
- Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 applicants who have not taken the test will be evaluated on a case by case basis using the holistic review process. For consideration email email@example.com.
- SAT/ACT scores should be sent electronically via the testing agency.
- Have your transfer credits evaluated.
Confirming Your Acceptance
- The confirmation deadline has been extended to June 1, 2020
- The confirmation fee is reduced to $75 if paid on or before June 1, 2020
- The confirmation fee is $150 if paid after June 1, 2020
- Visit the admitted students page for additional information on confirming your acceptance.
Meet with an admission representative
- Live chat with an admission rep is available without an appointment from 10:00 am - 11:30 am and from 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm . Just click the chat bubble in the lower left corner of your screen and a rep will be available to answer your questions.
- Scheduled visits are also available.
Our annual Open House and Admitted Student Day will be moved to a virtual format. While we wish we could host you in person, we believe you will find this new virtual format very valuable as you seek to make a decision about your college future.
- Please check here for links to our virtual events.
- Check out our virtual campus tour:
SPECIAL NOTICE: Morgan State University reserves the right to provide some or all instruction and related academic activities through alternative methods of delivery (other than face-to-face), including remote/online delivery. It also reserves the right to change the method of delivery before or during any academic term in the event of a health or safety emergency or other circumstance when it determines that such change is necessary or in the best interests of the campus community. Tuition and fees will not be reduced or refunded if the University changes the delivery method during any period or all of an academic session.