COVID-19 and Admissions
Morgan State University considers the health and welfare of our campus community and guests to be of the utmost importance. To ensure the safety of our campus community and our guests during the ongoing COVID 19 health pandemic, the University remains closed to the public with the most offices offering services remotely. As such, the Office of Undergraduate Admission and Recruitment will be offering our services in a virtual format so that we are able to continue meeting your needs.
Applying to the University
- Apply here.
- Applicants who have not taken the SAT or ACT test may apply as test-optional and will be evaluated on a case by case basis using the holistic review process.
- If you are not applying as test-optional please have your SAT/ACT exam scores sent electronically via the testing agency.
- Have your transfer credits evaluated.
Confirming Your Acceptance
- Please visit the admitted students page for additional information on confirming your acceptance.
Meet with an admission representative
- Please check here for links to our virtual events.
- Check out our virtual campus tour:
SPECIAL NOTICE: Morgan State University reserves the right to provide some or all instruction and related academic activities through alternative methods of delivery (other than face-to-face), including remote/online delivery. It also reserves the right to change the method of delivery before or during any academic term in the event of a health or safety emergency or other circumstance when it determines that such change is necessary or in the best interests of the campus community. Tuition and fees will not be reduced or refunded if the University changes the delivery method during any period or all of an academic session.