History and Geography Minors
GENERAL HISTORY = 18 required credit hours
- 6 hours: 101-102 or 105-106 (whichever is not used to satisfy General Education Requirements)
- 12 hours: four additional courses in History
- The minor in History is satisfied by taking any six courses (18 credits) in history, including History 350, History of the African Diaspora.
GEOGRAPHY = 18 required credit hours
- 9 hours: GEOG 101, 104, and 106
- 9 hours: three additional courses in Geography or related field (Approved by department)