Morgan Online Library Services
Welcome to Library Services for Morgan Online. Our objective is to support the teaching, learning and research needs of students, faculty and staff of Morgan Online program. We are committed to providing full access to our resources and collections.
If you are a registered Morgan Online Student, no matter what subject area you are studying, you have access to electronic information through our library databases, and you are eligible for additional services, like having library materials delivered to your home or desktop. This page is the starting point for your library research and services
All students currently enrolled in a distance learning program are eligible for the services mentioned on these pages. Morgan Online services are not available to students who take on-campus courses.
- ILLiad Account: To borrow books or to request articles, you need to have an ILLiad account, the library's interlibrary loan (ILL) service. Be sure to identify yourself as a "Morgan Online" student when creating an ILLiad account. Click to create a new account ILLiad First Time Users Registration
- To identify and locate books, you will need to use the WorldCat database.
- Request books through ILLiad whether or not they are available in Morgan's Library.
- Please note that materials are supplied for course use only and all copyright laws and guidelines apply.
- Requests should be made as early as possible as the delivery time will vary according to type of request and lender.
How do I get articles?
- To find articles on a subject, go to ResearchPort. Select a subject area to explore your topic. Choose a database from the list and you will be prompted for your last name and the 14-digit number.
- If you are denied access to the databases because of a problem or need further assistance in using the databases contact the Information Desk (443-885-3450).
- Select full text articles in the database. If the article is not available, click on the FIND IT button to either link to a full text article in another database or to request the article through ILLiad.
- Databases, E-Journals, Articles
- Database Tutorials (EBSCO, CINHAL, JSTOR)
- Off-Campus/Remote Access
- e-Resources by Academic Displine