The Earl S. Richardson Library offers many resources to our Faculty and Staff.
- Information Literacy Course
- Courses to help students become better researchers and understand how to use the Library. This is an important part of the school accredidation process.
- We conduct drop-in workshops throughout the sememster, as well as individual class workshops.
- Library Guides
- Librarians have created LibGuides for various subjects to help researchers find books, journals, databases, and other information relevant to their studies.
- Guides are available upon request.
- The Library subscribes to over 100 databases including Academic Search Complete, Proquest Central, EBSCOHost, Project Muse, Lexis Nexis, and much more.
- Faculty members may place library materials on Reserve for use by their students.
- Hands-on Research Assistance
- Students and faculty can receive research help from any of our librarians.
Services & Resources
- Librarian/Reference HELP! = 1st floor--- Contact#: 443-885-3450
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) = 16 consortia schools
- Useful for borrowing material from other institutions.
- Subject Specialist Librarians = Contact x3450 for more information
- University IT HELP (password rest for university email)
- Computer Labs = 1st floor --- Contact#: 443-885-3849
- Study Rooms= 2nd & 3rd floor
- Writing Center = 1st floor (down main hallway - Rooms 101-106) ---Contact#: 443-885-4205
WINTER MINIMESTER (2017)
Full Schedule & Exceptions HERE