Applying as a Freshman
Apply to college is an exciting and sometimes overwhelming experience. Please review the list below carefully so that you are able to submit all of the required information by our deadline.
To apply, please submit:
- Official high school transcript - Best if sent directly from your high school
- Official SAT or ACT scores - Best if sent from College Board
- 500 word essay - Should be uploaded to your Morgan account | Choose one topic below:
1. What is the hardest part of being a teenager or young adult today?
2. What matters to you, and why?
3. How do you plan to positively impact society with your degree from Morgan State?
- Counselor recommendation form - This form will be sent to your counselor via email after you submit your online application.
- Teacher recommendation form - This form will be sent to your counselor via email after you submit your online application.
You may send questions about the application process to email@example.com.