Mission & Vision
The Division of Student Affairs is Morgan State University's comprehensive resource for student development and student success.
The division of Student Affairs at Morgan State University provides learning opportunities and environments that advance the holistic development of all students. This occurs through purposeful engagement that inspires students to excel in and out of the classroom while maintaining standards of leadership and citizenship that transforms the campus and beyond.
Student Affairs will create environments outside of the classroom that are conducive to student learning and development. This is achieved by providing:
- state-of-the art facilities to support a broad range of educational, social, and extracurricular activities.
- growth opportunities through personal and spiritual discovery, and career development.
- resources for mental and physical wellness to enhance student success.
- opportunities for leadership and citizen development through student organizations, hall governments, athletics, volunteerism, and civic engagement.
- opportunities for engagement that builds a sense of pride and community, sustains traditions, and develops life long identity with Morgan State University.