Harriet A. Woolford University Health Center
University Health Center
1700 East Cold Spring Lane Baltimore, MD 21251 443-885-3236 Fax: 443-885-8232 MsuHealthCenter@morgan.edu www.morgan.edu/healthservices
The University Health Center is a primary care facility where Morgan State University students can be evaluated and treated for acute and chronic medical conditions as well as guidance on practices that promote good health and disease prevention. These high quality and accessible health services are fully covered under the University's Student Health Insurance Plan. Our staff is dedicated to providing efficient, quality care in a compassionate and understanding manner.
Our mission is to ..."provide health care, health education, and to promote health and well-being..." for the student population of Morgan State University. Our services are designed to improve the well-being and productivity of our students.
Clinical services at UHC are designed to provide quality primary and urgent care needs.
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses and injuries
- Treatment and monitoring of chronic illnesses under the direction of your physician
- Immunizations including MMR, Tetanus, Meningitis, hepatitis A & B, seasonal flu, and others
- Tuberculosis Routine
- Physical examination Screenings
- STI screenings
- Allergy shots under the direction of your allergist
- Laboratory Testing
- Pharmacy services for prescriptions written by UHC providers
Health Awarness & Updates