Why You Should Visit the CCD
We help students define their career goals, and take the steps necessary to achieve them:
- Making career-related decisions
- Writing a career plan
- Individual career counseling (how your major relates to careers)
- Career research
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Campus recruiting
- Grad school information
- Employer information
- Interview practice
- Summer job search
- Internships & career-related work
- Job search strategies
- Informational interviews
Join Our Course on Blackboard!
Downloadable (and printable) presentations and handouts are available.
- Login to Blackboard at http://morgan.blackboard.com/webapps/login/
- Under "Course Catalog"
- Select "Administration Courses"
- Locate the listing for Center for Career Development
- Click the "Enroll" button at the far right
- Click the "Submit" button, then "OK"