Developed and facilitated by Morgan State University faculty members, the Dissertation Writing Intensive offers guidance and instruction to graduate students who are in the process of writing dissertation and theses. The program is open to both Morgan and non-Morgan students.
The workshop will provide:
- One-on-one coaching
- Individualized feedback on your writing
- Contact with experts
- Faculty coaches with over thirty years of experience guiding dissertations
- Participation in a community of scholars
Is the program right for you?
- Are you struggling with your dissertation?
- Do you lack confidence in your writing skills?
- Are you stuck in the dissertation pipeline?
- Are you unsure whether or not you have the ability to complete your dissertation?
- Do you want to be the creator of authentic scholarship?
- Are you having problems conceptualizing your research study?
- Do you need guidance on how to craft a literature review that is thoughtful and relevant?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you will benefit from enrollment in the workshop.
Click here to download the application form.